Terms & Conditions
Your access to and use of the Lightning Tactical & Training LLC and LTT Firearms Web store websites (referred to as "websites") is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. You will not use the websites for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By using the websites you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using the website.
Credit Card Details
An authorization for the order amount will be placed on your card at the time of order. After FFL information has been verified (if required for firearm puchase), and final shipping costs are determined and the order ships, your credit card will be charged.
The contents of these websites does not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making, or refraining from making, any decision.
Change of Use
Lightning Tactical & Training LLC reserves the right to:
- Change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the website or any part of it without notice and you confirm that Lightning Tactical & Training LLC shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal
- Change these Terms and Conditions at any time, and your continued use of the website following any changes shall be deemed as your acceptance of such change
Links to Third Party Websites
The websites may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that Lightning Tactical & Training LLC is not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
- All copyright, trademarks, and all other intellectual property rights in the websites and its content (including without limitation the website design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the website) are owned by or licensed to Lightning Tactical & Training LLC or otherwise used by Lightning Tactical & Training LLC as permitted by law.
- In accessing the websites, you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the website for personal, non-commercial home use only.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
- The website is provided on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- To the extent permitted by law, Lightning Tactical & Training LLC will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatsoever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the website.
- Lightning Tactical & Training LLC makes no warranty that the functionality of the website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed so as to exclude or limit the liability of Lightning Tactical & Training LLC for death or personal injury as a result of the negligence of Lightning Tactical & Training LLC or that of its employees or agents.
Lightning Tactical & Training LLC does their best to accurately describe and represent all products, however, errors may occur. Prices are subject to change at any time. Lightning Tactical & Training LLC reserves the right to edit, change, or clarify descriptions at any time to correct errors in product listings. Please be aware that items that are incorrectly listed or priced and subsequently ordered may be cancelled at our discretion. In the event of a conflict in the description of an item, we reserve the right to remove the conflicting information once notified. We make no warranty on the accuracy of a product listing when a conflict in the product information is present. Photos shown are not of the actual item being shipped, and may show options not included in the item being sold. Photos are provided for general identification purposes only and may show optional or additional pieces for illustration purposes.
Lightning Tactical & Training LLC ships direct to valid FFL dealers only. PRIOR TO ORDERING: Please contact your local FFL receiving the firearm to verify their transfer fee and to ensure they will receive your transfer. You must be a legal resident of the state the the receiving FFL is located. Contact your local FFL dealer with any questions regarding the sale or transfer of firearms. The customer is responsible for knowing his/her state laws regarding firearm transfers. The customer assumes all responsibility and cost for returned firearms due to FFL refusal or failure to receive.
Exceptions for military personnel stationed in a state other than their legal residence allow for the purchase firearms in the state that is the permanent duty station of the military member. Contact your local FFL receiving the transfer as you may have to provide proof of duty station, residence, etc.
Inbound Firearm Transfers
Lightning Tactical & Training LLC will accept inbound firearm transfers from out of state FFLs or non-licensees. All inbound transfers MUST be pre-approved by an LTT Firearms representative before you make a purchase or arrange shipment. LTT Firearms charges a 30 dollar fee per inbound up to two firearms. Each additional firearm is a 5 dollar charge. Unless prior arrangements have been made, all inbound orders must be picked up with 5 business days. After the fifth business day, a storage fee of 5 dollars per day will be added to the transfer fee. Any orders not claimed after 30 days will be returned to the shipping FFL at the customers expense or otherwise disposed of.
Lightning Tactical & Training LLC abides by all state, federal, and local laws regarding magazines. If an illegal magazine is ordered to your state, your order will be processed with the magazines removed. Lightning Tactical & Training LLC applies the laws for civilian magazine purchases to all non-governmental magazine purchases within a state.
You agree to indemnify and hold Lightning Tactical & Training LLC and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against Lightning Tactical & Training LLC arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this website.
If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Term or Condition shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of the United States of America and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the US courts.
If you require additional information regarding Lightning Tactical & Training LLC Terms and Conditions, please contact us here http://www.lttfirearms.com/contact_us