Improves the speed and efficiency of the AR-15 bolt catch. The B.A.D. Lever quickly addresses reloading and malfunction clearance shortcomings of the AR-15 platform by extending a paddle to the right side of the weapon, allowing manipulation of the bolt stop from the fire control/ready position with the right-handed trigger finger.
Made from MIL-SPEC anodized aluminum, the B.A.D. Lever attaches tot he standard AR-15 bolt release without permanent modification to the weapon. The B.A.D. Lever also allows traditional bolt catch manipulation. All mounting hardware included.
- Compatible with standard MIL-SPEC forged AR-15 receivers.
- Thin, anti-snag profile and textured surface allows for traditional manipulation of the bolt catch while maintaining unobstructed acess to the trigger.
- Attaches to existing bolt catch with one screw.
- Machined from billet 6061-T6 aluminum.
- Finished with MIL-A-8625F, Type III Class 2 hard anodizing.
This product is NOT compatible with 7.62x51 AR-10 style rifles as well as most Billet or polmer AR-15 lower and upper receivers.
MAGPUL B.A.D. LEVER
- Manufacturer: Magpul
- Product Code: MAG980
- Availability: Out Of Stock